8 Marketing Objectives For Facebook Ads CampaignMina Banzon
To come up with the right ad objective, you must first answer the question “what is/are the most important outcome I want from this ad?” It could be an increase in sales, website traffic, leads, engagement or increased brand awareness.
By using Facebook Ads Manager you can select these objectives that you aim for your ad campaign after you identify the outcome you planned.
Facebook has 8 marketing objectives based on what you want your ad to accomplish.
- Brand awareness: This objective is to have brand recognition and familiarization to which a customer can easily identify your brand based on visual indicators or unique names. Also, introduce your brand to a new audience.
- Reach: This marketing objective is aiming at the number of people who saw or passed through your content. It also affects other metrics that you want to track: engagement, likes, comments, clicks, and impressions. Expose your ad to as many audiences as possible.
- Engagement: Include the action of reacting, commenting, views, or clicking on the link. This gets more people to follow your page or engage with your posts. You can also choose to optimize for more event responses or offer claims.
- Traffic: To generate an increase in the number of people who visit your site, app, or Messenger conversation.
- Lead generation: This process is attracting your potential customers with the hope of nurturing them up to the buying process. Convincing them about your offerings and converting them into paying customers. Make it easy for you to target potential customers interested to learn more about your business.
- Video views: To show your videos to audiences who are most likely to be interested in your business and get more people to watch your videos.
- Messages: Bring people to Messenger for interactions. It’s like having personal conversations with them so you can answer questions, collect leads and convert to a paying customer.
- Conversions: This objective prompts people to do something on your site. This works well with Facebook pixel. You can also do leads and other types of conversions.
Choose an ad campaign objective based on your business goals. Keep in mind that you have to set a budget for these ads. For example, you choose the Engagements objective. From there, you need to specify what kind of engagement you want and why for the desired outcome you want for your business or brand.